Wednesday 2 July 2008

Wish I could do this right now...!

I discovered this great site the other day and got rather excited about designing an altogether different kind of bird - a nani! Anyone fancy joining me in making a geometric birdie too? It's got to be worth a go! Better than playing rubik's cube (darn that alluringly colourful yet infuriating cube of frustration!!!)

Here's where you can have more fun playing with paper an scissors instead: http://www.nanibird.com/
This extra lovely one is called Mamy and is designed by Natascha S Rosenberg

I'll stick all the pics of the end results on here so just give me a shout if you're game!

I really have too much to do this week, so I'll have to wait till next till I get going on this
*big sigh* :-(

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Good luck with your interview on Tuesday will be thinking of you, will try and ring you over the weekend

It's Libby's big do tonight so going to get her hair done will take loads of photo's for you

Love the bird box, good idea!