Monday 2 June 2008

Jemima's been born!

Look - I've given birth to a doll - ohh err!! Inspired by the doll of the same name from my favourite (until Thunder Cats came along!) childhood tv programme - Play School, and also a reaction against those bloomin' hideous Bratz that my neice mysteriously has such a hankering for! Motivated aswell by watching Science of Sleep - so completely moved me - the horse was just adorable and mesmeric.

An unexpected bonus is that I now have someone to talk to other than George Lamb (bi ekk he's yummy!) on mighty radio 6 when I'm working! Still neither are great at talking back! Though George did read out a text I sent him last Thursday - was dead chuffed - thanks Georgey!! ^^

Anyway, next step is to create a love interest and animal entourage for Jemima (not one and the same!) + some illustrated backdrops to photograph her against - awww soo exciting!!! Must get down to getting stuff together for Pikapackage now though - craftiness/ scene designing must
wait for now!


No comments: