Tuesday 13 May 2008

Bob takes off on a long migration

Some thing very exciting is happening to one of my favourite creations - Bob the Blackbird. Yesterday, a lovely lady bought Bob from Etsy and now he is winging his way to live with her - all the way across to the other side of the world, in no other than Tasmania! I have to admit that there is a smattering of envy emerging on my part - imagining the exciting adventures he's going to have in such an exotic place - Tasmania is after all the stuff of legends!

Well I wish Bob the very best of luck on his long journey. I know I won't be the only one to miss him. I just hope I manage to bring another like him into being!

In other news I went to the cinema last night to see Private Property a French film which left me with so many questions (nothing unusual for a French film I guess) but I must say that I really enjoyed the mystery and also the great conversation I had with dear Creative Writer friend Claire. And to top it off I even ate tempura halloumi. A pretty good day all in all. Oh and this morning I doodled some rabbits for a secret project...(it's a present for someone!)

1 comment:

jennifer said...

I love your bunnies and want to see lots more!!!