Thursday 17 January 2008

Curb your enthusiasm!!!


Really really excited (can hardly contain it!!) ... I've just booked some crafty days at the Sainsbury Centre in Norwich! Will finish this in a little while ... as gotta get me some work done...!!!

... Here I am again! Well it seems the names of the artists running the courses I'm going on is a great source of amusement to my boss who overheard me quoting their names - Fernando Marques Penteado (who's the artist in charge of the Fictional Stitches course on Feb 8th) and `Biddy Rychnovsky' (April 18th: Knitting Text) who I once met when I had an exhibition at the Bally Shoe Factory on Hall Road in Norwich (Fringe 2005). They sound really fun and if it's something anyone reading this might be interested in - here is where you can find out more:
http://www.clothandculturenow.com/exhibition.html
http://www.scva.org.uk/whatson/

1 comment:

jennifer said...

hi zara i hope you get this i will try and get it sorted out think it mught work this time. i am loving all the stuff you are doing!!!